Church of the Unity

Church of the Unity

Church of the Unity sat on what is now the parking lot for the Springfield Library main branch. It was designed by Henry Hobson Richardson, built between 1866-1869, and was demolished in the 1960's.

The main image is from a stereoview from the 1880's.

This image is from a postcard, probably from the early 1900's.

Here's a better view of the parsonage, which seems to have been built after the original image was taken:

Church of the Unity ParsonageChurch of the Unity Parsonage